Support HP Drivers and Software
We provide quick services to enjoy with hassle-free printing works from HP Printers, HP Scanners even though the issue is not complicated, we will assist you with instant solution to vanish out the problems thoroughly from HP Printer and Scanner device to guide with printer setup, Guide installation, etc and we are always here to guide you to walk into a pleasant path.
We have Experts To Solving Your HP Printer and Scanner Issues With Perfect Solutions.
Find solutions that can help solve everyday problems on your HP printer. Choose your question from the options provided below to see the suggested solutions from our site so that you can resolve printing, scanning & wireless problems automatically.
Sample DescriptionYou are having problems when you set up the printer or install the printer driver? Use the HP Print & Scan Application to diagnose and correct setup problems with your HP Printer. Detect, diagnose and fix problems quickly with HP Print and Scan Doctor For Windows
To install the printer for the first time, disconnect the printer and all packaging materials from the box, connect the power cord, set the Control Panel preferences, install the ink cartridge, and then insert the paper into the input tray. Please review the steps below.
- Remove from box
- Connect power
- Install cartridges
- Load paper
- Download, install and connect
- Sign up for HP instant ink
You can learn how to print from a USB or a MOBILE printer connected wirelessly by following the steps below.
- Select the file you want to print and open the file so that it appears on your computer screen.
- Press the Ctrl and P keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- After the print pop-up menu appears on your computer screen, select the printer you want to send the job to. (If your printer isn’t connected, get help setting it up via USB Printer settings for HP printers (Windows), For wireless printer settings and connections, get help connecting printers wirelessly)
- If necessary, change your print settings. This step is optional.
- Click the Print button on the screen to send the job to the printer print queue and wait for the job to finish.
You can learn how to scan documents or photos from a USB or a MOBILE multifunction printer that connects wirelessly to a Windows computer by using the steps below. If the printer is not connected, get help setting it up through the Printer printer Setup for HP Printers (Windows) document.
For wireless printer settings and connections, get help connecting printers wirelessly.
- The software is required to scan the document. Make sure the latest full-featured software and drivers for this printer are downloaded and installed. Start by going to customer support download and Driver software.
- Load the item on the scanner glass or the automated Document Feeder (ADF), depending on the type and features of your printer.
- Depending on the printer, open the HP Scan (printer released 2011 and later) or HP Solution Center (the printer released 2010 and earlier).
- Scan the file and save it to the desired destination on the computer.
You can learn how to send faxes from HP printers that support faxes by following the steps below.
- Make sure the Printer is connected and set correctly. Learn how to test your fax machine by following the steps in the HP Fax Machine Testing document.
- Load the sheet you want to send the fax to in the input tray and adjust the guide width so that it sticks to the paper edge. The Printer must indicate whether the side of the printed page should be facing up or down.
- For HP multifunction printers, there may be an option to select Faxes. Complete this step before proceeding.
- If necessary, change the fax settings. This step is optional.
- Call the fax number you want to send the fax to. Make sure to enter the calling code and extensions that are required to route the call correctly.
- Press Start, send, go, or start a button that is equivalent to fax.
All brand names, trademarks, and images used on this website are for reference only, and they belongs to their respective owners. For detail support printer and scanner drivers please visit HP Customer Official Support